Friday, November 2, 2012

Normalising a dormant company

A dormant company is one which has not made any statutory annual filings ie., has not filed both annual returns and balance sheets for the years 2006-2007, 2007-2008 and 2008-2009.

Such Company can change its status to "active" by filing Form 61 and completing the fillings within 21 days from the date of approval of Form 61.

Application for normalising a dormant company:

Our company --------------was incorporated on ---------------with the main object of carrying on----------------and is continuing to carry on its business till date.

The company has duly convened its Annual General Meetings till date. However, the company failed to file its annual report/annual returns with the Registrar of Companies due to oversight.

Hence, the Board of Directors has decided to submit a request to the Registrar of Companies, Andhra Pradesh for regularising its status from 'Dormant' to 'Active' in the Master Data appearing in the MCA portal. The company hereby files Form 61 along with this application and the Board Resolution dated-----

Kindly accept our application and do the needful.

No comments:

Post a Comment